How to increase page speed in WordPress ?
Page speed in wordpress can be increased by
2. Aggregate all linked JS-files to have them loaded non-render blocking
3. Optimizing CSS code (eliminate extra spaces, comments and repeating code lines)
4. Aggregate all linked CSS-files
5. Check this option for Autoptimize to also aggregate CSS in the HTML.
6. Optimizing Html code (eliminate extra spaces, comments and repeating code lines)
7. DOnt use images of heavy size, used compressed version of this images
8. serve “next-gen” WebP image format to any browser that supports it (requires lazy load to be active).
9. Image Lazy-loading :- Image lazy-loading will delay the loading of non-visible images to allow the browser to optimally load all resources for the “above the fold”-page first.
all the above points can be done manually, but if in case you need a fast and less time consuming option try the Plugin “Autoptimize” it is very easy to use plugin. click on the below link to download